One Tree Hill Layouts and Themes

I am such a big fan of this show, One Tree Hill. And I can't stop watching in on television. But after that, I will go and still watch One Tree Hill online. I think I'm one of the biggest fans of this show.

Ever since it began airing last 2003, I never missed watching an episode of One Tree Hill. Initially, I just got curious with the title because I am also a fan of U2 and I am aware of their song, "One Tree Hill".

But after watching the whole Season 1 on DVD, I became an avid follower and always watch One Tree Hill Season 6 episodes every week. It turned out that I am not alone because some of my friends also watch the show regularly.

One of them also wrote about One Tree Hill and I agree with him. It's really a great television series. I also like memorizing the lines of the show and repeating it again and again to my mind. But of course, the most memorable quote from One Tree Hill that I remember is during Season 1 Episode 22 when Karen told Lucas, "There is only one Tree Hill - and it's your home."

Oh by the way, you might also want to use this One Tree Hill Multiply theme. If you're a fan of the show, then I'm sure you will like this layout. Thanks!