Business Card Design Theme

I'm currently getting inspiration in Multiply for business card design themes and so far, I'm liking it. This is one of the advice I learned from an article on How To Design Your Own Business Card and I'm currently browsing the internet for great and professional design themes which I can incorporate in my business card.

I would like to have something memorable but I also want it to look clean and simple. The colors should be subtle but not boring. And the message should be clear and fun.

I also downloaded some business card design softwares so I can practice some of the designs I have in mind. I am now experimenting on the different color combinations I saw in great Multiply sites I read. I'm trying to mix and match everything until I find the one that truly reflects my business.